Fathers Day Recipes
Father Day 2018 will be celebrated on Sunday, 17 June. On Fathers Day show your Dad how unique he’s for you. Take a while out of your busy work or study timetable and gratify him with mouth-watering Fathers Day Recipes.
Gratify your Papa with lavish Fathers Day meal this year. He would like the concept of gorging his favorite food cooked with lots of affection via the most precious person in his life. You may additionally moreover strive your culinary capabilities on the one’s delectable Fathers Day Recipes and win appreciation from loving Daddy on his very particular day.
Some Yumilicious Fathers Day Recipes are listed below. Hope you will try them and win your Dad’s heart.:
♦♦Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs♦♦
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 large tomatoes, halved crosswise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the mayonnaise, chili powder, cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Pre-heat a grill to medium-low. Brush the grill grates with vegetable oil. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish, then add the chicken, turning to thoroughly coat. Grill the chicken, turning once, until golden brown and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes per side. Meanwhile, brush the tomatoes with vegetable oil and season with salt and black pepper. Place cut-side down on the grill and cook until marked, about 4 minutes per side. Serve with the chicken.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon drained prepared horseradish
- 12 ounces ground beef (80-percent lean)
- 8 ounces bulk Italian sausage
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar (about 2 ounces)
- 4 English muffins, regular, sandwich-size or corn, split and toasted
- 1 vine-ripe tomato, thickly sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 cup peppery greens, such as baby arugula, mustard greens or watercress
- 4 large eggs
- For the dressing: Stir the mayonnaise, mustard, and horseradish together in a small bowl and set aside.
- For the burgers: Gently mix together the ground beef, sausage and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide the meat into 4 pieces and form each into a 4-inch patty.
- Melt the butter in a 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the patties. Cook until well browned, about 3 minutes, and then flip. Top with some of the cheese and continue to cook until the cheese is melted and the burger is just cooked through 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the toasted muffins with some of the mustard dressing and top with a slice of tomato and a burger patty.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet with the sausage drippings and cook to your preference.
- Place an egg on each burger and finish with some baby arugula on the top of the English muffin.
- 1/2 stick butter, melted, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups fresh (or frozen) blackberries
- Whipped cream and/or ice cream, for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 3-quart baking dish with butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1 cup sugar with the flour and milk. Whisk in the melted butter.
- Rinse the blackberries and pat them dry. Pour the batter into the baking dish. Sprinkle the blackberries evenly over the top of the batter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar over the blackberries. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 1 hour. When 10 minutes of the cooking time remains, sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar over the top. Top with whipped cream or ice cream . . . or both!
♦♦Lemon Ice Cream Meringue Pie♦♦
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- Kosher salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites
- Two 14-ounce containers lemon ice cream softened
- 8 to 10 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, 3 tablespoons sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the butter and lemon zest and work into the flour mixture until crumbly using your fingers or a pastry cutter. Separate the whole egg, adding the white to the other two for the meringue topping. Add the yolk to the dough and mix in until a soft dough forms. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Cool. Lightly score the pie shell with a sharp knife (cutting about halfway through the crust) into 10 slices to make cutting the frozen pie easier.
- Place the lemon ice cream in a large bowl and mix with a stiff spatula or wooden spoon until smooth, about 2 minutes. Mix in the food coloring if using. Spoon into the pie shell, smooth the top and place in the freezer until firm, 2 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 500 degrees F. Place all 3 egg whites, the remaining 1/3 cup sugar and a pinch of salt in a large heat-proof bowl and put it over a pot with 1-inch of simmering water. Whisk until the sugar is dissolved, the eggs are warm and the mixture is fluffy. Whip with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until cooled, thick, glossy and stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Beat in the vanilla extract until just combined. Spread over the frozen pie and place in the oven until the meringue just browns, 1 to 2 minutes. Slice and serve.
♦♦Garlicky Grilled Flatbread Strips with Fresh Tomato Sauce♦♦
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ball prepared pizza dough
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Pre-heat a grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, stir the chopped tomatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, the vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Toss well and let stand to become juicy and soft while you make the pizza.
- Divide the dough into 2 pieces. Stretch each piece of dough into a large rectangle on a lightly floured work surface using your hands or a rolling-pin, about 10-inches long by 6-inches wide. Transfer to the back of a large baking sheet using your hands and reshape the rectangle, if necessary. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 3 tablespoons oil with the grated garlic and lightly brush the top of each piece of dough.
- Working with one piece of dough at a time, place the dough, oiled-side down, on the grill until the dough puffs and the bottom is lightly charred with deep grill marks, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the dough, using heat-proof tongs and a spatula. Brush what is now the top of the pizza with half the oil and sprinkle with half the Parmesan. Grill until the cheese is melted and the pizza is crisped about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large cutting board. Repeat with the second dough rectangle.
- Cut the grilled pizza into 2-inch wide strips and cut each in half crosswise. Mash the tomato mixture, using a potato masher, to form a chunky sauce and stir in the basil. Serve the flatbread strips with the tomato sauce on the side.
These are very yummy and easy Fathers Day Recipes. On Fathers Day cook something by your hands and make this day memorable and special for your Dad. Hope you will like these Fathers Day Recipes. Happy Fathers Day 2018.